Easter is a celebration of spring, rebirth and everything that’s beautiful in nature. What better way to celebrate than enjoy delicious grilled baby lamb chops served on a bed of wilted greens.
Ingredients: (4 Servings)
12 baby lamb chops (3 per person)
- 3 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup White Wine (Chardonnay or Chablis)
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Rosemary Leaves
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sage
- Rub lamb chops lightly with a mixture of black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Mix white wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, powdered rosemary leaves, powdered sage and garlic powder into a marinade in a medium bowl.
- Brush marinade on both sides of lamb chops.
Place lamb chops on grill and cook on high for 2 minutes on each side and remove from grill.
Serve on a plate of wilted greens such as romaine, boston or bib lettuce.
Serve with your favorite French Beaujolais or Merlot.
Check out our home page for more recipes and tips to level up your grilling game.